Just completed by Urban Pacific, this property is a masterful expression of modern ingenuity with inspiration from the Napa Valley. Precision craftsmanship appears at every turn, but it is the setting that is truly remarkable with rare 360-degree panoramic views encompassing the San Francisco skyline across the entire Bay and around to the western hills and Rancho San Antonio Open Space.
Spanning three levels, including
- 6 bedrooms, each with en suite bath – and even a two-story closet in the primary suite with its own elevator.
- 2 offices, a fitness center, massage room, indoor sport court, recreation room with full bar, separate steam and sauna rooms, wine cellar, theatre,
- A rooftop lounge
- The design integrates lighting, fixtures, and surface selections rarely seen in new construction today.
- The refreshingly unique designs with no moldings to compliment the signature views.
- Euroline steel-framed windows and doors disappear into the walls to emphasize the outdoors
- A breathtaking staircase is an engineering marvel in the center of the home
- An elevator provides optional service to all levels.